Reviews for "Merry Christmas Tom Fulp"

i love evil people that game rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need it kidda longer but other than that i loved it

haha

Tom Fulp is EEEEVIL, KIIIIL!!

Pointless...

Theres something truly pointless about violence these days. It used to have shock value, back in the days of assassin, or club-a-seal so to speak. But its rather boring, and un-imaginative. Dont skip school again you naughty boy. And stop watching so much Xiao Xiao. This Sucks, SOrry.

good but...

thats was ok but i dont think u should have skipped school to make it. some of the plot didnt make sense and when he was shooting the people you should make it so that you can see the entry wounds.

nicely done

I'm kinda surprised at the number of viewers who either didn't understand the plot or thought you made this because you hate Tom. It's all in good fun, right? ... right?
I thought it was generally well done. Good job.