Reviews for "Pyrony"

this isn't MLP

haha lol you fuckers take shit too seriously

Fuck man I am a brony and i Apologies on behalf of all the bronys who believe valve has any means of representing the show, There is not a single trace of mlp in this, i mean why would valve do that to target a single group they are too damn rich to care about the brony community, those "other Bronys" need to learn what from what i mean come. it is just a mere representations on the mind of pyro.

Well, despite the fact that I do like the show, I agree that it's ridiculous that many bronies actually believe that Meet the Pyro was in some way a shout out or reference to MLP. It's people like them, who shove ponies in everyone's faces at the sight of anything somewhat related, that make so many people hate the fanbase, and the cartoon itself.

This drawing portrays that typical attitude quite well, and the art itself is pretty good, so I'll give you credit for that, despite the fact that the stereotype is as inaccurate as saying that Americans eat McDonald's all day (some may do, but definitely not the majority). I do hope you realize not everyone is like that, and that actually a lot of bronies hate that mentality as much as you do.

But shad, you're a furfaggot. You're just as bad as them. lol
Work on your god damn detail, n***a. It's been years and all you've done is lessened the glossy look.