Reviews for "The Little Match Girl"

That was good!

I especially love the graphics, very rich in detail and a good story line. A must see for everyone!

RegisCartoons responds:

I'm glad that you noticed that, buddy :D I tryed to make backrgounds more detailed than it's usual in flash movies :) Merry Xmas ! And and thanks for the 10 !

wow i almost cried

good movie dude have a Merry Little Christmas

RegisCartoons responds:

Thanks for a great mark and have a Merry little Christmas !

How sad....

They told us that story in Elementary School. Each time I heard it, it just was so sad. I never thought someone would make a flash out of the story. But, you did a great job on it.

It's just so sad....

RegisCartoons responds:

I wanted to create this flash for the 2003 years Christmas, but I didn't had much spare time then. Glad I was able to make it this year ! Thank you for your mark and have a Merry Christmas !

Finally, something wholesome on Newgrounds!

I have to agree with the last review. This is a good, wholesome flash and I hate to see how everyone else uses violence, sex, and what-not to boost their ratings. You used none of that and you get a perfect score from me. The only reason i gave violence, interactivity, and humor a score of 0 is because they don't apply to this movie. Please make more good things like this!

RegisCartoons responds:

Thanks, LuisLTPG. Maybe there are already enough bloody flash movies in NG. The mark of this movie shows that there quite much people in Newgrounds.com whoat least sometimes likes to watch some movie without blood, killing, violence and irony. Merry Christmas to you. And thanks for the 10

nicely done

that was a touching movie. loved it. might actually make me crack a book open. all jokes aside, good job. keep it up.

RegisCartoons responds:

thank you very much, my friend ! Happy New Year to you !