Reviews for "Explosive Materia 1"

This is okay...

The whole thing is not all that interesting, but it is good. it's pritty much the same thing, a line moving to different areas of the screen, and then exploding. I'd suggest that you get better timing on that, and have more interesting things in it. but other than that, it was very good.

You've got some skill...

You just need to put it to work...probably the only reason I voted high on this was because of your 3D work in there. You've got skill enough to make something so much better than this.

it was weird

it was kinda cool how everything kept exploding into different things. other than that, u need to work on it

YAY!

Music over Animation

Did you get the music from the audio portal? I have not had as much time recently to check out the audio portal like I used to. Chainsaw_09 does not sound familiar to me, though I could have just forgot the name. I vote on entertainment, I found the music to be to my liking. The graphics were good, but did not compare to what I saw in the music.

I look forward to more of your work.

Collab!

Chainsaw_09 isn't just a music maker... He also created the "Outpost" series!

Great Animation

How many years have you been using flash for dude? Keep up the good work and i hope to see more!

I've been using flash in 5 months! :P