Reviews for "Mario Twins (official)"

Fu@#n Unreal

My brother and i have watched this movie over 10 times now and we just can't stop laughing. When ever i get bored i laugh cos i think of the song in the water. And are always going ticko ticko ticko to each other. PLZ MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

shiggity

this be piiiiimp shiot, da da da-da da da...shiggity da da da-da da da...MEGA SHAZBOT DOMINATRIX...you want ice cream cone? they both say yes

Perfect Style

Had the makers of this movie done the graphics any better it would have been a waste, it was perfectly done the way it is, that is why I gave it a 10 on the graphics and everything else. For interactivity, I was laughing too hard to have time to do anything, it was great.

Thanks for the laugh!

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST DAMN THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN!

Mario twins is a hilarious short about 2 friends playin a game called 'Mario Twins'. This is one NG short ya don't wanna miss!

what the games realy like

that was the funniest thing iv ever seen u should make more . that pissis me off when i played that game and it said "this level was a waste go to another one"