Reviews for "Paragon"

Great production!

well produced from the get go, kinda reminds me of old Covenant or Project Pitchfork material with the soft vox and distorted melodies, catchy

Kick, Ass, Vocals

The vocals are awesome. Would of loved some time stretched vocals and backverbing and all the good shit. I can't really make out much what it's saying, lyrics would be nice but I mean the feel and the screaming at the end is great. Such great atmosphere work in this. I love the dirty synth with the simple melody.

Interested in a collab by chance? I mainly produce hardstyle but I can be diverse. Check out my stuff and hit me up with a PM :)

You're the paragon bro!

Man, you should continue making this stuff,
If I would have to give the definition of industrial music I'd say: THIS!
I love the dark admosphere and the vocals
sounds like.....nukes...

Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

Mind if I remix it? ^_^

this song kicks ass! I love the bassline, and I love the vocals, it all fits together very nicely and I can't stop listening to it on my Zen... lol. Especially that, tuned noise sound near the beginning, it sounds cold and mechanical, which is just perfect. The vocals are incredible dude, keep up the good work ^_^

Well

I loved the dark pulsing atmosphere you brought in with the beginning. It just oozed amazing. The vocals match perfectly and I thought the breaks were just right as it allowed the background audio to fully come out at times.