Reviews for "Paragon"

Interesting!

I could just imagine a factory full of people being mind controlled and forced to work at an assemble line. Great distortion it makes me jittery. Well played Kupo!

Damn

Made me want to get up and snap my fingers while bouncing with the beat. I'm definitely downloading this.
The vocals are very beautiful, while the melody is grinding yet trancy.

Now THIS is industrial...

Love it. Love it love it love it.

The only problem I have with this is the vocals. With the exception of a line or two, the vocals were a little too clean-sounding for me. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm used to Nine Inch Nails, but I just think this would be a tad better if the vocals were the slightest bit more distorted.

Great work though. Keep it up.

THIS is different

i heard quite some indu songs, but there i really can imagine a more 'industrial' type of atmosphere while listening to it. Very good job !

nice badass beat/atmosphere

Pretty good, it creates quite an atmosphere, you know, when the thing changes your current view of the world around you (everything seems dystopian and different).
I love that kind of songs, and kudos for making that possible, because it's not easy to change someone's reality.

I'm all into psychology I know.
PS: reminds me of Depeche Mode, at least the lyrics. That you singing? Sexy voice man!
PPS: Badass beat and yea, maybe sex-song, although I see it as ....