Reviews for "Paragon"

AWE-SOME

Dude holy shit that song defines the very essence of industrial!

Sweet Unholy Christ Flavored Crackers.

Okay, well, you're my new idol.
I wanna grow up to be like you.
I feel like I should be pulling that bit from "Wayne's World" where Wayne and Garth throw themselves at the feet of their idols and start bowing and chanting "We are not worthy!"

That "melody" is amazing. The faint, scratchy one that's about 5 or so notes.
I love how the vocals start to growl a bit, like you're about to go full tilt Aggrotech, and then it backs off in to clean vocals again.
I could sit and praise every bit of this song all day, but I don't think it's necessary at this point.

HOLY SHIT!

ARE YOU FUCKING SIGNED BY ANYONE? YOU FUCKING SHOULD BE. THIS IS THE TYPE OF MUSIC THAT NEEDS TO BE OUT THERE INSTEAD OF THE PUSSY SHIT THAT HAS BEEN PLAGUED THE LATE 00'. HOPE YOU MAKE MORE BEAUTIFUL MASTER PIECES LIKE THIS. THANK YOU.

Woot

Man this is awesome. Great work

cool

this did preety good unlike most industrial the vocals on this auctually works with the beat this reminds me of like an apocalyptic army marching down on your streets and knowing that you cant stop them or something like that but it did preety good by far this is my fav industrial song ut why have you stopped making industrial your songs are very good you put alot of effort in your songs and i hope you keep making industrial buy ay good job on this

10/10