Reviews for "Paragon"

"nice"

I like this song. It starts up good in the begining espcially. That is the best part. I dig more of an industrial with no words. The voice kind of took away from the song. You don't need words to express your song. It just seems like overkill.

Awesome on its on Merit

Not going to sugar coat it, this song is just awesome, simple as that. And even the singing works, which is relatively hard to pull off with the industrial medium, but you did a great job there too, and best of all, it's more like growling than screaming which is great too.

Kudos!

Next Big Thing.

Man, this is professional work down to the core. You will go far if you keep at it hardcore.

OMG

that song was fucking epic ...but i agree with the other people about it being in aggro tech or whatever its called cuz its not really all that industry-like.... 0.o

NICE.

I liked this almost as much as blooddriver i think it was called. anyway you do great work man. I usually dont like vocals but this worked out realy nice. haah i used blooddriver on a school project and my teacher was jammin with it hahahah.