Reviews for "Paragon"

Sweet!

This is pretty decent. Also loved the other song you made... I'll be following your work and I'll support you!

By the way, if you go serious with the same sound, don't go by the genre Industrial because you'll be horribly misplaced. This is more of a combination of Aggrotech and Electro-Industrial. Just noticing ya!~ :)

NuKeMOuT responds:

I wish audio portal included those sub-genres. Thanks for the review!

Epicness

I really hope to hear more from you.

Nice.

really good. im expecting more real soon lol.

Nice!

Theyve said it all already man, this is some very professional sounding stuff. Very very good job.

As far as constructive critisism, I've got nothing to add really, except when are you bringing more? :P

I want to have your babies

Seriously, this is an amazing piece. And it's great that you've set yourself a timeline so that others can anticipate more. Keep this up and you could have a very successful album, maybe even land your music on Itunes. I would love to have this song on my ipod. Ha, I made a Newgrounds account just so I could comment. Orgasm for the ears, that's what this audio is.