Reviews for "The Heist DEMO _RR"

Epic and Fascinating!

Truly something to listen to in my opinion! You both did excellent on this and both your styles compliment each other very well! I had a crazy ass animation run through my head while listening to this and trust me this song is so epic they will have to come up with a new word to describe just how epic it is! Great job both of you! Definantly one of my all time faves!

Overall:
5/5
10/10

RenoakRhythm responds:

Thank you so much for the great compliment. I am with you on this... really, i couldn't beleive the epicness this song has because of the style SinJim brings to this... it was like WOW... i'm still going wow, i can't stop listneing to this. And i can speak for SinJim, a major thanks you rock!

Love it !!!

REally love it nice to relax and work on this.
Would listen over and over so i wouldn'T get stress of anything.
Just listen and relax or do your computer job.

Keep up at good work !!!

yay, thanks so much!

Heisty.

This sounds like something right out of an action movie. It brings to mind really gigantic shiny things. In glass cases. Surrounded by red lasers. Things that, after some very sneaky scenes and some slo-mo, end up in an unmarked white van, which are eventually chased by police, and escape via some sort of explosion. I give two thumbs up to the collaboration! Only suggestion, and this may be no more than personal preference, but the snare that sounds from from 0:15 to 1:15, 1:34 to 2:18, and 2:40 to 3:20 is a little, well, fake sounding. Very keyboardy. Nevertheless, the song is great, and I look forward to hearing more from you two!

RenoakRhythm responds:

Thanks for the PM and i responded to that btw. Um, thanks so much for the description and suggestions :D

Laterz

Great Collab :3

I loved the way the song progressed, this is definitely the level of quality to expect from a callaboratory piece of work. Very well done, nice mix of sounds, high quality (not shaky, fuzzy etc.) and generally AWESOME I really hope you two work on another pice-I think it would come together very nicely :3 5/5 10/10 FAVE xD

RenoakRhythm responds:

ya this came together in a day... it says more for SinJim though, he is amazing, knows his stuff like you can't beleive. More props to him.

Thanks for the review.

awesome, even if too short.

This small demo is awesome. wasn't it in synthetica ep demo?