Reviews for "The Heist DEMO _RR"

Nicely done.

The two different styles, came together nicely. Neither was overbearing on the other and really quite dug this. Had a cool ambient feel to it as well.
Nice job.
Current Score

4.13 / 5.00 (+ 0.063)

BMI :D Ur are the man!

Thanks for the review. I think SinJim really is freaking amazing! I think we'll pop out some fun tunes :D

Cool

Sounds like music in an Afghan strip club. Very nice job though, I like it.

RenoakRhythm responds:

lol.... afghan strip club? LOL.... thats the funniest thing i've heard all day....

Thanks for the review.

Epic and Fascinating!

Truly something to listen to in my opinion! You both did excellent on this and both your styles compliment each other very well! I had a crazy ass animation run through my head while listening to this and trust me this song is so epic they will have to come up with a new word to describe just how epic it is! Great job both of you! Definantly one of my all time faves!

Overall:
5/5
10/10

RenoakRhythm responds:

Thank you so much for the great compliment. I am with you on this... really, i couldn't beleive the epicness this song has because of the style SinJim brings to this... it was like WOW... i'm still going wow, i can't stop listneing to this. And i can speak for SinJim, a major thanks you rock!

I am Bond...............James Bond

The best, besides anxiety cure! Sweet, nothing wrong with this one!

RenoakRhythm responds:

haha, like the latest Bond...... Its Borne, .... Jason Borne.....

Thanks for the review!

Great Collab :3

I loved the way the song progressed, this is definitely the level of quality to expect from a callaboratory piece of work. Very well done, nice mix of sounds, high quality (not shaky, fuzzy etc.) and generally AWESOME I really hope you two work on another pice-I think it would come together very nicely :3 5/5 10/10 FAVE xD

RenoakRhythm responds:

ya this came together in a day... it says more for SinJim though, he is amazing, knows his stuff like you can't beleive. More props to him.

Thanks for the review.