Reviews for "The Heist DEMO _RR"

OMG

Best dark trance song I've heard yet! Love the synths, the breakdown in the middle, and everything else! The very end was one of the best parts! As well as that piano synth at the beginning.

RenoakRhythm responds:

Thanks so much..!! Ya this is going to be an "intense" part of the album we make. SinJim is just amazing at the classical and bring the techno to a new level.

Thanks for the review!

Player In Maximum Position. PIMP.

This would make an AWESOME theme tune for a film or something. XD
ZOMBEH APOCALYPSEZ!
The great dark synths thrill me, builds it up to listen to more.
10/10. :D
The violin captures an athmospheric affect, yet retains the melody effectively.
10/10. :D
Intro was good, came at me powerfully, the ending ended the suspense, but also seemed a little underpowering, it looped together fluently and smoothly.
9/10. :D
Structure was incredibly efficient, blending together in a crushed wave of melodies and sounds fluently.
10/10

Conclusion - 9.75.../10 - Rounded up to nearest whole digit - 10.
:D
PWN4G3. :]
Keep on making awesome tunes, dude, and thanks so damn much for the free download. ;]
I have a load of your stuff on my laptop now, RenoakRhythm. XD

RenoakRhythm responds:

Dayom! :D Thanks for the great review! I gives your review a 10/10.

Thanks for downloading my stuffs and supporting!

ANd i'll try get as many freebies out as possible :)

You rock!

Nicely done.

The two different styles, came together nicely. Neither was overbearing on the other and really quite dug this. Had a cool ambient feel to it as well.
Nice job.
Current Score

4.13 / 5.00 (+ 0.063)

BMI :D Ur are the man!

Thanks for the review. I think SinJim really is freaking amazing! I think we'll pop out some fun tunes :D

YES!!! BRILLIANT!!!

That's what i'm talking about! A mix between techno and classic! :D I haven't heard too many that are like this! So yeah... Really awesome! ^_^;
I hope you two will make another song like this!

I love this one! Great collabration!!! ;)
-Benjamin

RenoakRhythm responds:

Oh yes, we shall be making moar muziks together... its such a fun combo of styles :D

Thanks for the review.

WHEE

FIRST REVIEW!!! YES!!
I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!!
=D

RenoakRhythm responds:

Hey thanks for the review :D i'll be checking out ur new song nao :D