Reviews for "The Heist DEMO _RR"

Great Collab :3

I loved the way the song progressed, this is definitely the level of quality to expect from a callaboratory piece of work. Very well done, nice mix of sounds, high quality (not shaky, fuzzy etc.) and generally AWESOME I really hope you two work on another pice-I think it would come together very nicely :3 5/5 10/10 FAVE xD

RenoakRhythm responds:

ya this came together in a day... it says more for SinJim though, he is amazing, knows his stuff like you can't beleive. More props to him.

Thanks for the review.

Heisty.

This sounds like something right out of an action movie. It brings to mind really gigantic shiny things. In glass cases. Surrounded by red lasers. Things that, after some very sneaky scenes and some slo-mo, end up in an unmarked white van, which are eventually chased by police, and escape via some sort of explosion. I give two thumbs up to the collaboration! Only suggestion, and this may be no more than personal preference, but the snare that sounds from from 0:15 to 1:15, 1:34 to 2:18, and 2:40 to 3:20 is a little, well, fake sounding. Very keyboardy. Nevertheless, the song is great, and I look forward to hearing more from you two!

RenoakRhythm responds:

Thanks for the PM and i responded to that btw. Um, thanks so much for the description and suggestions :D

Laterz

Love it !!!

REally love it nice to relax and work on this.
Would listen over and over so i wouldn'T get stress of anything.
Just listen and relax or do your computer job.

Keep up at good work !!!

yay, thanks so much!

awsomnesssss

i just wanted to reveiw =D

you better leave a auther comment or ima be pissed

RenoakRhythm responds:

lol.... whatever... the zero bombers are having a hey day on this one.

Well Done!

The song maintained an air of intensity without needing to become loud or obnoxious. There was a deffinite hit of anxiety, as though running towards some danger or entering into that "last fight" scene in many adventure/action movies. The combination of instrumentals and techno throughout the piece flowed seamlessly throughout the entire thing, making what might have otherwise been just great into an extrodinary listening experiance.

I would love to see this piece used in a movie/animation.

Great work.

10/10 5/5

RenoakRhythm responds:

Wow, great review ! Thanks a whole lot! Your words were so well written i really apprecaite it!

:D