For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Mario Bros 1-1 Remix"

Pretty good.

but thats not the best way to remix is to add a coupple of beats, throw a some crash here and there, crank the reverb or echo w.e.
anyway it was good in the short amount of time you have made it in.
Good luck in the future!

-DragProductions

Foraum responds:

I respect your opinion and agree with you in a way. Could of done a lot more but sometimes simplicity is the best way to go. Thank you for your review and good luck to you as well.

Many remixes depend on the base song for quality..

However this song, had very many good tencho elements, and you threw in JUST the right about of adjusting to the original to make it sound orginal, but still unique in it's own way.

By the way, this song will be used in Episode 33 of Newgrounds Radio Podcast

If you are interested in hearing your song in the podcast, please check in this weekend at www.newgroundsradio.com

Our official BBS Thread
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8 97236/9999

Foraum responds:

Thank you, I'm truly honored. I'll be sure to check the show out this weekend!

Intense kick.

The drums made my head feel funny after I took the headphones off.
Well done, a truely professional retouch of the ever-so-famous Mario theme!

Foraum responds:

Created the kick for another project I was working on but never finished. For this song I added a counter bass which made the kick very powerful so I actually had to tone it done a bit. Anyway I'm very happy with the result and that it made your head feel funny, hehe.

Thanks for your review and your support.

Pretty awesome.

How can that melody ever get old?

The beat is kinda basic, but it does what it needs to do, so it's okay i guess.

Good job and keep on going.

okerfgerfertgergregergr