Reviews for "Mario Bros 1-1 Remix"

cool!

I really like it! It kept the original tune, but you made it sound better! Its true that it has been used widely, but not many people can make it sound as good as you did. I think I like it being simple, for if there are many instruments involved, the tune gets lost... But that might just be me. Anyway, this deserves a 10/10.

great work,man!

i like this remix.you did it! congratulations! maybe if i can i gonna make a mario flash and i gonna use this music (if you leave me, of course)

Foraum responds:

Yeah sure go ahead! Thanks man.

nice work

good job, it's tough to make something new and interesting when it comes to the Mario Bros theme since it's done quite often. You don't get too crazy with it, but that's likely a good thing. For what it's worth you get the job done great. Is there room for improvement? absolutely, but when isn't there? lol. regardless i'm still giving this a 10/10

I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the review + 10

nice

great job. loved it! keep it up

Thanks a lot! I will!

Epic!

Dude, loved it! i so wish i was at that bar! keep up the good work :D

Foraum responds:

Thanks dude, will try to make a video next time he plays it at the bar and put it in my profile!