Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for ""Life 101" Lost Episode"

cool!

that was quite cool

nice flash..i liked it....though the end was just a tad bit disturbing

Very promising.

(Zeroes in the above review scores indicate that they were non-existent in the submission, "Overall" score comprised of an average of the reviewed components)

Much better than Episode one in terms of storyline and overall humor. The Otomite/SBC clock skit did it for me, hands down the funniest part of the show. The animation I think was very good, the effects, the fade-ins and all the fancy camera movements you used were very well employed. The character animation is quirky but likable and fits the show.

The sound - well, how do I put this? The Matt character has a very whiny voice - I don't think it'll fare well unless it undergoes some minor adjustments. I can probably tell that Snowflake is voiced by the same guy because they are very similar, it was just for a second there - I figured that someone who wasn't paying attention to the storyline might think that Matt was nailing a cat in the middle of the SBC/Otomite skit. The other voices are done okay I believe.

The comedy is hit and miss as is expected with any cartoon sitcom, but thankfully they were mostly hit. I watched Episode 1 first and even though it was intended for a contest for a kids show, the sharp incline in expletives was a little unexpected for me in the "Lost" episode, but in the end only added to the funny.

My review title stands however - the show is very promising and I'll surely tune in to the next episode whenever it suffices.

Good luck on your next submissions!

Whoa.

Any flash movie ever + Super Mario RPG OST = Success with sexy results!

haha

that was pretty funny. i enjoyed it, but it was longer than i thought. short and sweet will keep people focused.