Reviews for ""Life 101" Lost Episode"

Nice Flash

The episode does get a little boring near the end, but other than that it's a great episode. The music is good, and it works. Nice opening, and great flash. Keep it up.

Thanks!

Well done.

Hilarious jokes., great animation, and good music. By the way, was the grocery joke based off of Super Mario RPG?

AsthmaticHamster responds:

Nah, just the music which I found proper.

Fun

well that was one of the better flash works... bravo... but your cartoon needs like some penguin that plots with the cat to take over the house... or a penguin that is just there , or change the gay caracter to a penguin... nobody likes that one anyway

lol!
If you're refering to Wallace and Gromit, I salute you!
Wait a...
what...gay...character?

very nice

unique style, very humorous, and violent ^_^ you've filled the requirements for a great movie..nice job

AsthmaticHamster responds:

All hail cartoon violence!

Awsomeful

that was definatly up there with waterman and tomorrows nobodies...and that one super human cartoon, anyway..it is ulta good, and you should definatly make many many more of these

AsthmaticHamster responds:

I don't think awesomeful is a word...but it still sounds good to me! Thanks!