Reviews for ""Life 101" Lost Episode"

Kinda average...

Pretty good i guess... Jokes were abit linear and unoriginal though.

cool!

that was quite cool

almost died laughing XD

OMG! i wish there was a number to call so i could by the 2nd box for exactly the same price! 0.0. well, anyway that was really good. like i said before almost died laughing.

Isn't that what any man wants?

This is my first review ever, but this definately deserved it. I've always loved your movies, and once again, you've proved to be one of my favorite authors. Slugger is king!

Too peaceful

Boredom does not come about from an intense, prolific lifework, nor do dim-wits scurry about life's stage for the sake of artistry. So, at least show a mad doctor try to put a gerbil's brain in the skull of a human corpse. You know, if the human is brought back to life, it may make utterly useless cartoons. But it would be funny then.