Reviews for ""Life 101" Lost Episode"

The first part was funny, after that it went down

The First part was hularios, but dew to horible jokes it was just not funny. I like humor, and nothing but, unless it's sex.

Very promising.

(Zeroes in the above review scores indicate that they were non-existent in the submission, "Overall" score comprised of an average of the reviewed components)

Much better than Episode one in terms of storyline and overall humor. The Otomite/SBC clock skit did it for me, hands down the funniest part of the show. The animation I think was very good, the effects, the fade-ins and all the fancy camera movements you used were very well employed. The character animation is quirky but likable and fits the show.

The sound - well, how do I put this? The Matt character has a very whiny voice - I don't think it'll fare well unless it undergoes some minor adjustments. I can probably tell that Snowflake is voiced by the same guy because they are very similar, it was just for a second there - I figured that someone who wasn't paying attention to the storyline might think that Matt was nailing a cat in the middle of the SBC/Otomite skit. The other voices are done okay I believe.

The comedy is hit and miss as is expected with any cartoon sitcom, but thankfully they were mostly hit. I watched Episode 1 first and even though it was intended for a contest for a kids show, the sharp incline in expletives was a little unexpected for me in the "Lost" episode, but in the end only added to the funny.

My review title stands however - the show is very promising and I'll surely tune in to the next episode whenever it suffices.

Good luck on your next submissions!

nice flash..i liked it....though the end was just a tad bit disturbing

huh?

It's very random and semi-confusing...great graphics!

very strange

not quite sure what exactly this was, but I did laugh in a few places