Reviews for "SOTN - Lost Paintings [Re"

good stuff

good stuff, man, a lil softer than the original song, what did you use to do this? I did a song and submitted it to newgrounds so take a listen for me ok? :p I'm getting into remixing game music so that I can rap over it, its taking some learning but I'm starting to get the hang of it. good luck man, hope you submit some more stuff.

Thanks.

You can read what i used to create this remake in my comment.

I recommend you to use FL Studio 7.0 or 8.0 XXL version.
With various plugins that fits you style of music.
For example: this tune is a soft and slow one which requires orchestra-style of plugins and soundpacks. And that is what i used.

And you can be sure i will submit more rameks in the future.

Take care now.

A Series I Wish I Got Into *Frowny Face*

Just never started playing them (Castlevania), which is a shame, cause I hear they're great.

Nonetheless, from a guy who has never played (nor heard the music from) the games, this is great stuff. Feels like something big is about to go down from the tune. Awesome job as usual, keep it up.

Thanks.

Yes you have missed something BIG if you hasn't played the Castlevania series.
I strongly recommend you too. They are just too great and mysterious.

Awesome game, awesome song!

Wow this is really amazing! I'm adding you to my favorite artist's list! I'm still using FL Stupid 7 XXL how is 8? I have Edirol but never got the hang of it. Peace man, great track!

5'd

Thanks!

FLS XXL 8 works just fine, more cool features to use and better reverb and such stuff, i recommend you to upgrade from 7 to 8.

Edirol plugins are nice, i have some Edirol but i am using only Orchestra, the piano and some more nice samples in that plugin are just superb.

memories...

i first played SOTN when i was young. till this day, SOTN is my fave game ever. i remember this track going through the library in the inverted castle and the caves. the remake is very well done one of the best ive heard.

Thanks a million.

Yes, you'r right, the inverted library and Caves.
And yes, this is one of the best tunes in this game, calm, soft and yet harmless.

i agree too

i hav castlevania SOTN and this is my fav for calm, but i hav a queshun... can u make a remix for the tragic prince? its the song in the clocktower in the normal castle

Well. maybe i will.

Thanks for your vote and review.