Reviews for "SOTN - Lost Paintings [Re"

I'm impressed.

The original, like most Castlevania music, is almost so damn perfect already that the only thing a remix would do to it was screw it up. You didn't do that. It's very faithful to the original in melody and instrument choice. Almost like it was an alternate/beta theme to the actual thing.

Only thing I didn't like was that it was so short. Even repeating the main loop at once up to the "little glockenspiel-sounding chime thing" would've been great. ^^;

Well, thanks.

Sure, i spent lots of time with this one to get it right, the reverbs and such effects.

Thanks again for your vote and review.

you succeed.

best song in sotn, and you ddn't completely ruin it. that is rare in a NG remixer. you have my utmost respect. if you can do this song, I suggest you do the ORIGINAL simon's theme.

MusicWizard responds:

Simon's Theme, well... i can give it a try.

And btw, thanks for the vote and review.

OMG! *sniff* its perfect!

Oh damn lol I swear a tear almost came out of my eye lol. This song reminded me of all those nights staying up playing SOTN. And this song is one of my favorite songs from SOTN and its awesome that you remade it because it sounds great.

Thanks!

ah- SotN... <3

This superb remix almost made me cry of sheer nostalgia :)

... Guess i gotta get some dust off my PS1 & whack some beasts 'til I'm at >200% again ^_^

5'd

Hehe, Thanks.

Yes, it still IS the best part of the series.
The music is so flawless, so perfect that it hurts in my heart when i hear it.
I just love Michiru Yamane and her music.

Until next Castlevania remake, take care.

Awesome game, awesome song!

Wow this is really amazing! I'm adding you to my favorite artist's list! I'm still using FL Stupid 7 XXL how is 8? I have Edirol but never got the hang of it. Peace man, great track!

5'd

Thanks!

FLS XXL 8 works just fine, more cool features to use and better reverb and such stuff, i recommend you to upgrade from 7 to 8.

Edirol plugins are nice, i have some Edirol but i am using only Orchestra, the piano and some more nice samples in that plugin are just superb.