Reviews for "SOTN - Lost Paintings [Re"

A very awesome job.

One huge Castlevania fan here,old and new. I love this cover of Lost Paintings. It's a nice calm song. Castlevania games always have amazing music. lol i'm a soundtrack whore for that. Anyway yeah, i'll listen to your others. Great job.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks a million once again.

yes, i am a Castlevania Whore in that case, i just can't stop playing the games.
And i look forward to Lords of Darkness, the next part coming soon.

Wow, if only they had used this remix...

This should be used in the next game.

Thanks a million.

Yes, i hope Michiru Yamane who has composed the music for this game would like me to help her, just joking...but that would be nice if it was possible.

Well, i can just dream about it :P

Not much is different.

But nonetheless I appreciate the effort of making this. As I said, not much was changed with the song. Covers are meant to give an old song a unique feel. But either way it still sounds as good as the original.

Thank you.

Yes, it is as close to the original as possible and it is meant to be that way.
Thats my way or composing a remake and i think a remake should be otherwise it is a remix i think.

Nice song!

I did not hear the original, but I really like it...

Thank you.

You should play the game or listen to the OST.
The music through out the whole game is awesome.

It's a good remake

The instruments sound good together and all that, but this lacks originality. I mean, why wouldn't I just listen to the original version instead? It's practically the same thing with slight changes.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks for voting and for your review.

And why you ask?

That because thats the way i like it and my remake is meant to be.
"As close to the origianl as possible with my own touch added to it" as i use to say/write.