For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Join the Service!"

I don't think I want to join the army LOL!!!!!!

The video was way too short...but it had some humor in it. Make another one, but make that one longer and more action in it. WE should see some soildier action =)

DON'T DISCRIMMANATE THE USA LOL!!!!!!!!

capn-g responds:

Er.... the audio for this movie comes from an old George Carlin record... he's an American, so I don't see how that's discrimination.

LMAO

Although I am going to join the Army, that was FREAKIN HILARIOUS! The soldier's voice was funny, and the whole flash was funny. Good job :D

capn-g responds:

Another crazy gropo! Be safe!

great job

I recognize the voice, he is one of my fav's and it was awesomely funny! Too bad I'm already enlisted, sounds good to me!

capn-g responds:

Keep your head down, soldier!

Tell it like it is

I think this should replace all army recruitment adverts, I know I'd sign up if it was.
They also should make that the new army recruiting slogan
BE A PUSSY OR JOIN UP AND DIE!!
By the way thats some funny shit, I love the voice that you did of the Dead GI.
NOW JOIN UP AND DIE!!

capn-g responds:

Um, glad you liked it but the audio track is from an old George Carlin album, not my own voice.

lol

you should make more like this, good work