For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The real santaclause"

it hurts

I liked it until everybody started screaming. You made me a little sad for that kid. But these screams ruined it all. Anyway, That was incredibly well animated. The graphics vere very artistic. The music fitted so well. The snow was nice too. Everything was perfect. You could have won a prize, seriously. I hope I'm not the only one that had a problem with those useless screams...

Awesome

Nice work Com

holy jesus mother of god....

...that's how I'd react. But seriously, your work is the sh*t and I'm sure you are aware of it. You've got a great future in the animation industry and I think you should focus your efforts towards Bitey as much as possible, as those movies are the finest on newgrounds.

Funny

That was great. All the fake santa's start screaming cause lets face it they were all probably high that or they were really child molesters going to steal the children. What really made that funny was the elves freaking out when santa hit his panic button. Overall it was a fun way to kill about 2min

Haha nice

I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw 'Brackentosh' on that computer monitor. Good work Comlock. ^^