Reviews for "The real santaclause"

Good for a laugh

I would (when he goes out of my house) throw a rock at his head knocking him unconsious then I'll told him he fell from our roof then He'd thank me for housing him then I'll forever be on the good listers!

Haha Very Nice!

I loved it! Very Funny! I would love to see more stuff like this on Newgrounds. =P

LMAO

if i saw real santa i take all his stuff WOOT! lol i meran it ikm greedy very very greedy..... GIMME ALL UR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

Freakin crazy man. But funny.

Nicely done

I thought this was very well animated, and fairly funny. The audio was peeking abit but over all good job. I was expecting to see bitey or the fatsack come when santa pressed the button though :(.