Reviews for "The real santaclause"

omg omg omg omg

it was cool, idk what's missing...
I have to say I'm a big fan of Bitey too ^_________^

Funny

That was great. All the fake santa's start screaming cause lets face it they were all probably high that or they were really child molesters going to steal the children. What really made that funny was the elves freaking out when santa hit his panic button. Overall it was a fun way to kill about 2min

dude...

That wasn't a bitey spoof. the only bitey in it was the pictures and stuffed animals. and yet its in the brackenwood section as if it is one.

Kind of lame.

The animation was actually decent which is refreshing for a change. The screaming made very little sence why would you scream when you saw santa. Run away from santa while screaming, call out to santa, or even stareing in pure disbelief would have made more sense but just standing there screaming is something no rational and most irational people would never do. Of course what ruined it for me is when the elves started screaming they should be ready for sutch "trouble" after all santas been "suposedly" running this trip since the early 10th century.

those guys went carzy! Hope there ok

poor kid felt sad when he relised tht the fc wernt real