Reviews for "The real santaclause"

Ho Ho HAHA

This was the perfect Christmas movie. You got a little bit of the christmas spirit with the people going around acting like santa claus for all the kiddies and then you have a whole lot of holiday chear with the adults nearly wetting themselves as they freak out at the object of their imitation. What would I do if I saw the real santa? probably the same thing. lol. The only thing that would have made it better is if it was longer but its a e-card so ya.

interesting

if i did i would be askin him questions. but those people in the movie was freaking out lol.

Um... ok

i'm scared from all that screaming wtf is up with it?
i kinda wanna know that

says my summary is too short

T'was Alright

The animation was quite magnificent...but the story...not so much. Everyone just started screaming...wtf? Should have had different types of reactions...

funny man