Reviews for "The real santaclause"

nice....

nice work......i would do the saaaaame thing........lol

...maybe not

good job. Mr. Phillips must be some proud of you.

Ho ho ho!

That was good, but i think if we did see santa we would think it was done with wires or something cos nobody has any imaganation any more. People don't like to think that people can do things that no one eles can so they think it is a trick.
Besides there was a real santa, he was called st. nick and was a man (in greenland i think), and every cristmas he would go to peoples houses and give the kids little wooden figures. The santa we know and love today was made by coka-cola to sell drinks, thats why he is in red and white (there company slogen). If you don't belive me then look at a christmas card from about 80 years ago and you will see him in all sorts of things (like green and red clothes).
Anyway I liked this but the screams where really wierd and it had really good artwork. Peace out.

Overall great flash

Wow I really like the music and the graphics of your movie very well done, the only thing was the frame rate was a lil slow it wasnt smooth enough. Also the screaming was a bit screechy overall great flash good job.

cool flash

This was a cool flash.The graphics are like Bitybut not as much.It was funny,classic,sond was kind of scratchy but not alot.You did a great job on this flash.Keep up the good work...S.P..............eyb.<bye