Reviews for "Turbospirit"

HAHAHA nice picture

i like the picture of "the dude" when you beat a course. that was fun. nostalgic, arcade game-ish

Nice work!

That must've been quite a challenge to Flashify those twisting curves in a game. I feel sorry for the labor you probably had to go through with that. I commend you for such a challenge. This reminds me of those games in the arcades where I sat on a giant "bike" and turn for those twisting corners. Thanks for the memories!

Pretty Good

I liked how u did the graphics and all. good game but i think it got boring after a while...

super hangon for sega

nice work its just like hangon for sega gennisis so i couldnt mark high at all on the style it was a little difficult i like the way the camera panned nice work

Pretty good!

Lovde it! The only thing is that at turns people use their knees to turn and you didnt have that. Evrything else was great. Nice job!