For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Turbospirit"

Fun

This is a great game, the controls smoothly manoeuvred the bike and the scenery was animated nicely. This reminds me of a sega genesis game I used to play.

AWSOME

As far as flash games go, this is one of the best. Though the idea is played out to the NUTS, it is a terrific re-make of a game that's been done many times. The control was excellent there was absolutley ZERO awkwardness with controlling the bike. THe physics was nice. The one complaint is there's nothing original about it, it could at least have nitros, or guns or somthing to seperate it from the other motor cycle racing games that have been done before hand. Nice job though excellent programming!

GREAT GAME

WOW!!!
This is Just like the games at the arcade...
My score was 97547 How did anyone else do?

unique

i find it different than others as the screen actually rotates abit when you're turning to add on to the physis and make it more realistic which i liked =) bud i guess i ran outta time after teh first checkpoint >_<
great work tho!

Snaps for Neo!

I have not found such a high quality game on newgrounds for a VERY long time. It brings a very disproportionate smile to my face. The sound was excellent, the graphics were great, and the whole feel was very acrade-y and nostalgic. I very much enjoyed this game and hope to see more in the near future.

Enjoy the 5,