Reviews for "Turbospirit"

Are you dizzy yet cause I am?

A good racing game but not best.It reminded me of a genesis game I played 2 years ago.Also I think you could of made a turbo boost for the game.But it is still one of my favourite games so I give you 5/5.:-D

WHAT THE FUCK!?

OH MY FUCKING GOD, man! where the fuck do i put the token in to play!? great job silly name guy.

WOW

Amazing, Simply amazing!!! You managed to do this in FLASH!!! Amazing!

Great Game!!!

I loved playing it.It was a pleasure to play it,dude i love that game!!!I gave it a 9 in the overall score,because there was no violence and you know everybody likes violence;)

I'm sorry if there was any gramatical mistakes im not from USA or UK i live in austria and i think that there are no mistakes ^^

that was really really really......... good

that was great keep up the good work btw only gave sound a 0 coz i dont hav speekaz