Reviews for "Turbospirit"

Nice job!

The graphics and game play really compliment each other in this game. I was shocked that it was so good, I mean your turning in the screen tilts the way you turn and you can bang into the other bikes. A couple of suggestions, make levels, add AI, or make it challenging. I know you guys could do that easy if you did all that. I beat the game every try, almost impossible to lose. But anyways nice game you got going!

Oh.... My youthful days of road rash 3D.

It brings back so many memories.

awesome!

this game makes me want 2 whip out my old sega...and i might just do that. i have to clean off the dust firts. thanks for maiking hte game.

Cool game!

It remind me an old game i used to play in the megadrive-genesis, hang on. maybe you can do a version of out run too :D

well done

Flawless coding as usual for you folks. The graphics were good. Nice scenery changing. Lots of interactivity as well. Overall a great little game.