Reviews for "Reality Lost"

wow.

a very good trailer indeed. The animation was top notch, the content was excellent and the concept was mind boggling. my only complaint is that the music, although very good doesn't really fit the first half of the movie. the character is walking very slowly and there is not nearly as much action as the music describes. i would suggest something a little more ominous for the quieter parts and then the really good action music for the more exciting parts. there are only a few parts you have to do this for such as the very beginning and the part where he is getting up and walking down the rock steps. i think that it would drastically increase the quality of this trailer if you did that.

cant wait

animation and music was awesome. i like how everything was going and i see it was 2004, is it done or am i lost.... i need to know

....

it was like a holywood trailer....OMG......can't wait

good

Good. not in a bad way, i mean i like it. a lot of effort i say. but the animation in the begining is a little iffy. other than that GREAT!

awesum