Reviews for "Firestarter"

wow, everytime i look at this i feel...something, theres something about this picture other than the fact that it is epic that is making me look at it....or maybe thats it lol GREAT JOB MAN

sweat! I wish i could draw like that great effort!

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Practise makes perfect mate! even I still have a long way to go, there's always room for improvement. thanks for the words

haha nice little touch with the no smoking sign. Love it =]

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Heh, yeah it's good to hear someone noticed it. it's always fun to add certain details to a drawing and thus making something more unique allong with it. thanks for the comment!

I like it. What's not to like?

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Haha, well it's good to hear you failed to find anything you do not like about it. thanks!

looks like a futuristic pyro to me 5. stars

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Indeed it is.. a robot with a fire fetish. thanks for the scores!