Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 1"

Dude! nice work of sprites!

keep um kumming, since my dreams of beeing a flash artist kinda sunk because i canot fuckin figure out flash, id like u to keep me entertained with more of ur flash!

thanks dude :)

Frogs gotta go

Yeah the guy before me is right... crono trigger? This is FF isnt it? It was hard to tell who was hero and who was villian too. Not bad though.

Tootbook responds:

Well frog played an important part in the storyline...so i couldent throw him away :(

T'is cool!

The flash is cool, I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy II and III. Good job!

Thanks!

Great story so far!

The story is really well done. The main thing I look for in games with no voice acting is how well done the text acting is done, and that's where you made it clear you put a lot of time into this. A lot of people don't realize that when they can't spell or something in a movie it actually has an affect on the reader, but great job, keep them coming.

I will!

It was good

But I'm confused. Setzer and Sabin are supposed to know each other already. How could they just meet, then they both know Shadow, and they all know Locke, but they don't ask anything like HOW they know those people. It's either bad explanation or a plot hole.

Other then that, it's pretty good.