Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 1"

Niceness !

That was sweet. Not much has happened during this episode but I guess i'll just have to wait... The cell scene: did you rip it of my flash and changed it a bit?? 'Cause the characters walk just the same as in my flash! If so you are a real bastard :p haha! And that you have taste :p !! Also thanks for reminding me that I still haven't made episode 2 yet... :s But enough about me. Keep up the good work!!

Tootbook responds:

Actually, Until today i have never seen your flash. I just ripped it from Figaro castle after the prisoners escaped.

Wow.

I've never played FF6 before, and now looking at the layouts and all, I want to play it! :D Anywho, you did good. Using sprites isn't bad at all. The only point that I did not like you using sprites was the intro scene... they were too enlarged and it bothered my eyes.

Tootbook responds:

Sorry about that, I was trying to go for an effect that i currently cant remember :'(. Thanks for the review!

wow. i liked it

yeah that was great. i can imagine how hard that was to make and i think u did a brilliant job. one question. where did u get all those sprites?

Tootbook responds:

I got them off a website called the shyguy kingdom..I dunno the URL for it but, just do a google search for the shyguy kingdom and your gonna get it for sure.

Frogs gotta go

Yeah the guy before me is right... crono trigger? This is FF isnt it? It was hard to tell who was hero and who was villian too. Not bad though.

Tootbook responds:

Well frog played an important part in the storyline...so i couldent throw him away :(

nice feels just like a Final Fantasy Story but....

why the HELL is Frog from Chrono Trigger in that movie?I can understand everyone else but Frog?he's from a completly diffrent Game series then Final Fantasy it just doesnt make sense take my advice and kill him off fast in the next movie.

Tootbook responds:

Sorry but i made this flash a very long time ago and i cant change the story, i am just redoing it for the purpose of higher scores..