Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 1"

Was'nt great....

But it was ok... You get 2.

Nothing new there.

The sprites were good. The music was good. The backgrounds great - but the story/script was awful, you must have spent very little time on it...you've kept none of the characters personalities at all, they all talked like children (Shadow was full of joy and friendly....very unlike Shadow)

It was good

But I'm confused. Setzer and Sabin are supposed to know each other already. How could they just meet, then they both know Shadow, and they all know Locke, but they don't ask anything like HOW they know those people. It's either bad explanation or a plot hole.

Other then that, it's pretty good.

nice

i don't mind sprite animation, in fact i think sprite animation are sometimes more well done than some others.

we have a good situation of what is going on, its good to see some challenge, i eager to see the next episdeo( wich i will do right away ;) )

Nice

Sprite movies are always good when you know how too behave them... Good movie!