Reviews for "LV - 426 Brothel"

epic!!
moar xenomorphs please!!! :D

JoSilver responds:

Got a couple Ideas, I really had a lot of fun drawing this one, putting all the details in her Carapace and junk. I'll probably do a few more.

me workins at research lab.goes to meeting with friend.talking about something else as boss talks about reseach subject.im about to high five him.but get called to work with experiment.bro says oh no man.me:fuck...

I never thought Alien could be so hot! Please make a flash game of her, shes too perfect to just be a still image.

Yes flash this, in my book she's way hotter than a gomba, the only problem is the voice. Are you guys good with hissing moans, or like could we come up with a way to explain the human moans.

JoSilver responds:

I personally like to imagine she let's out all manners of hisses and clicks in pleasure with a nice big shriek in ecstasy as she cums.

make a flash game plz

JoSilver responds:

I really don't have any good idea's for something. I actually tried to do something but I wanted to do somthing intresting and sadly I couldn't come up with anything. Maybe sometime in the future but certainly not today.