Reviews for "I show it as it is"

you suck

you put no effort into this whatsoever

meh...

it was ok....

Unoriginal

The idea of this was alright, but I've seen this done better in several different places, some even on this website!
This is pretty boring, in that clicking everything gives the same pop-up.
So i'll give decent marks, seeing as it's not horrible... but it really is not that great.

OK, but unoriginal

The idea is good, but I've seen this done better elsewhere (maybe not at the time of the release of this though). It's a bit boring in that clicking everything gives the same pop-up. I'll give it average marks as it's not horrible but it's not great.

This is really how it is!

B4 WinXP I had WinME too, with 500+MB RAM and 700mhz cpu(at the time), and man WinME sucked BIG TIME!