Reviews for "I show it as it is"

OH MY GOD

STOP MAKING USLESS FLASH! IF YOU ARE GONNA MAKE ANYTHING AT LEAST MAKE A REAL THING THIS IS JUST A POINT AND CLICK ERROR GAME. PLEASE BEFORE YOU ENTER ANYTHING ELSE THINK OF SOMETHING ENTERTAINING! You have good flash skills but you are wasting it on this junk!!

just stop it

this is rubbish. you click on buttons and the same unfunny mesage comes up all the time. steer cleer. and to the guy who made this either combine all you windows parodies into one big one (you could even have a improved version of the disco dancing game on it) or stop wasting my time.

Boring

Graphics - Only good becuase i'm taking your word for them being drawn

Style - Bad style. just totally get off the subject of computers please.

Sound - only good becuase of the noises from windows.

Violence - N/A

Interactivity - Wow... click this click that click ok... interactive? no.

Humor - i gave it a 1 becuase I tryed to fake laugh myself into thinking it was funny.

Comments - Forget 'working' on it make a new flash on a totally differnet subject.

well....

not a very hard or complicated flash ( apart from the hand-drawn pics) but still hurtfully true. lol

this sux!

this is so crap whats the point?