Reviews for "I show it as it is"

i liked it

you told it how it is, or was, seeing as that was years ago

still -yay!

STUFF WOT EVERYONE ELSE SES!

I loved this, its so cool, its very funny, ignore the critics!(unless they are helpful, but still, IGNORE THEM!!!!!)

Huh?

Ok ok ok, nice drawing, blah blah blah, graphics great..But that took you six HOURS?! it don'e go anywhere, it's basicly just a desktop, this is pointless, next time you do a flash, keep the graphics but make sure you can DO somthing.

Windows Xp is ok too....

My windows I overloaded it crashed.Next thing you know it got rid of my programs I reloaded them (The ones I wanted)and windows was all better. ( :} )

Funny. Old Windoze Me crapness.

I Already Used Windows ME in the past. And your Flash was so real.
Windows ME has some problems with memory. It crash with The usual Blue Screen of Death Or BSoD, Or it reboot itself (In My Case)

This was a Great Flash. Keep up the Good work.

Cheers. Boomario