Reviews for "Sonic Vs. Mario - Part 6"

What was that?!

That's all?! Mario's got defeated by a simple Kamehameha Wave from Super Sonic?! I thought by the music it would be more, like the fight in matrix dude. Yo, next time, try to do a cool movie like this but please, longer and with some more combat, more action, more effects!!!

THAT WAS THE GAYEST SHIT EVER!!!!!

Im the brother of this guy and this is what I have to say....WTF DUDE?!?!MARIO IS WAY BETTER THAN SONIC DUDE!!!!AND THE ONLY COOL PART'S OF THIS SERIES WAS WHEN MARIO KICKED SONIC'S ASS!!!!I liked the the backround thing's thoand the guy below is an asshole so fudge him....anyway's...Y did you make mario the bad guy?!?!not kool dude....oh well...it was your choice..

great ending

sonic could kick mario's ass and you all know it.plus his games have always been about one thing.jump on enemy's heads fight bowser at the end and save the princess.Fuck anyone who talks bad about mario you fags. kiss my fucking ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Mario

yes he can

yes he can see sonic can run faster then sound mario cannot and mario is well to put it nicely slower then him

It sucked

Why? because no fuc*ing way sonic would kill mario!!!! your mother sucks on a hammer