Reviews for "Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.4"

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was really good and you should try making more stuff like that.

Brilliant

how come this series not be on the top 50 in newgrounds? the storyline is great, the action scenes are amazing and even the music kicks ass. people loved other series like "rise of the mushroom kingdom" and all those "mario vs. sonic" but, c'mon, this is much better. it has been brilliant up to now and i'm sure it's still going to be awesome. continue the good work.
P.S.: when is sonic t. swordman ep. 5 coming out ? i can hardly wait to see what happens next.

This is awesome. You did a great job!

OMG! This is such an awesome series! Sonic got stabbed and I thought DON'T DIE ON ME SONIC! And the Disco Attack (or whatever it was called;I can't remember ) was hilarious! And then Sonic comes to the rescue...but it's still a cliffhanger! Oh, I want to know how it ends! When does number five come out? And how long will it be until it does? And how many more do you plan to make? When you do finish, do you plan on making anything else about Sonic? Oh, so many questions and not enough answers... Wonderful Job!

Holy fuckin shit!!!

There aint no series to compare to this 1. is it ever gonna end? its awsome and ive put every 1 in my favorites!!!!!

whoah

One of the best flash movies I have ever seen, make the next one quick before I die.