Reviews for "TTA Game Tribute I"

Great work!

Hey, Dan. This is Phelix, owner of Onoze(dot com), which is the offical homepage of TTA. I've got good news for you. This is gonna be put in the "Fanwork" Section of Onoze! Keep up the good work! And yes, I think I might be able to get you the actual sprites of the characters, if it's okay with Kirb. AND SPECIAL ATTACKS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE PER BATTLE >_<

A good game

What else can i say? oh yes the graphics were not that good, but thats not really a big deal
I'd like to see more :)

This is a pretty cool game...

Would be cool to use the sprites, but I know how hard it is to get permission to them. Still pretty cool. Nice work you made here.

amazing, though it needs work.

I have been waiting for a TTA game! the drawinngs need work though. especially Alpha's Curse of Cerebrus attack. the dash may need to be updated to Vulcan Fist and there should be character selection. please add villains and a virusfrag quest and Kirbopher in the giant dragon form (latest episode). good choice in music, too! TTA rocks and so does this game!

love tta but you need way better graphics

get with kirb and use some of the sprites. Also get more attacks and more characters other than that good game.