Reviews for "Dynamo Joe"

Very nice

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.39!

I want more Dynamo Joe!!

Icarus-Warrior responds:

Thank-you. Thank-you very very much. There will be more Dynamo Joe, don't you worry about it. The sequels will have far better graphics too, so look out.

very nicely done mate

was a nice flash a madness clone well sort off but not by much
the only thing i could see wrong was the fight scene seemed really slow to do things like swing a sword ..... an why does the gun fire 3 times before the bullet comes out:? apart from that really good should be proud of your self lad

Icarus-Warrior responds:

Lol. Thank-you very much. This is great! A 10! Thaks buggsy1 very much. Well, yeh it is a bit of a madness clone, but hopefully when the story kicks in in the later films, it won't remind you of it as much.

madness clone

I watched all the new submitted movies from the portal, and finally a good one!.. I've gotta say the sound was recorded great, keep up the good work..

To bad, it's a simple madness clone...

But keep up the good work;)

Icarus-Warrior responds:

LOL. The recording. Yeh, my brother reckons he's all hip, cos he's got some special way of recording stuff. Hopefully when the sequels are releasead and the story comes in, it won't remind you of Madness so much.

yay

ninjas! yay!

id say you need to watch out for the details like Mr perverted one said. but it flowed well and the music definatly fitted in. We dont get enough decent ninja stuff, keep em coming.

Icarus-Warrior responds:

Lol. Thanks. I do need to watch out for the details a bit more, but I've made it my task in later films not to just rush through it, because I'm going to make it the best I can. Yeh, ninjas own, don't they. LOL.
Thanks for the nice review.

w00T!

this is a great movie! cant wait till ep 2 und 3:P.. here comes the rev..:

graphics: are not bad.. could be better..
style: kinda reminded me of madness.. everyone loves madness so dont worry bout that:P
sound: sound is good... (could be better)
interactivity: like i said... everyone loves madness ^_^
humor: there wheren't any jokes but i dont mind...
overall: 9! (expect this to go to the front page)

tips:
i would mind the details if i where you... it whasn't cool that he whas sleeping on the floor and at the point the ninja dives and dynamic joe is shooting some bullits hit the ninja... you gotta watch out for that! but its great and i can only hope part 2 and 3 are as good as this...

Icarus-Warrior responds:

Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you Mr_Perverted_one! The graphics will be better in later films, and madness, yes, I thought so... Eeep. Yeh, the sound could be better, the humour, well there isn't supposed to be humour so thanks, and overall 9! YOU EXPECT THIS TO GO ON THE FRONT PAGE!? Thanky-you so much, however I do't think it will with everyone else reviewing it the way they are right now.
And when you were commenting on the dtails, yeh, I probably need to improve on them, but yes i did realise that the bullet goes through him, its meant to be going to the side of him, not just above and below.
BUT THANKS FOR THE REALLY GREAT REVIEW!