Reviews for "What Does Your Soul Look Like"

nice

Its super saiyan 3 goku with tits!

So clean and stylistic and filled with symbolic representations... great job!

I wanted to avoid this, but I had to give it five stars....I love the style of it (reminds me a bit of something from an anime like avatar tla, though more abstract (I know its not an abstract painting dont take it that way). Though it lacks background and focuses on the same colours with diffrent shades it just has soo much life to it! I wouldent be surprized if it suddenly became animated!
The body is perfectly perportional for a humanoid figure, the shading shows a clear light source, and the coloring is PERFECT for this kind of illustration!

I totally dig her fiery dreads, I think that's a quality idea.

Having her eyes blank like that kinda makes me think of Fire Elementals, which are more a spawn of fire than an individual, so I kinda like the idea that perhaps she doesn't have an identity.

I like her posture, I think she's of a playful and carefree disposition.

Boobies are neat, though I would have liked less detail nip nips to go with the rest of her seemingly bare features.

Love the tummy scrunch, to me it adds a sense of realism. Instead of this 'no crease even when I'm bending over super hot perfect woman' that exists only in our fantasies... Right guys? Girls? Anyone?

Aigis responds:

The nipples are just, like, two lines and a small blob of colour.