Reviews for "What Does Your Soul Look Like"

This is a very artful piece, which I rather enjoy. The trio of colors you chose really complement each other well. My complaints lie mainly in the body proportions. And I've actually looked through your other work (manily Soft as Chalk) to be sure that these aren't consistent style preferences, so I wasn't accidentally giving you B.S. critiques.

1.) The shins are very long. Proportions have it so that if you bend your knees all the way, the heels of your feet would dig right into your buttocks. Her's would swing clear past her butt.

2.) the large hands and feet. This was the thing I was gonna consider a style choice. The butt of the far hand also juts out rather far. If you bend your hand back like that, the wrist kind of just turns upward without there being a noticeable butt.

3.) This one is VERY minor so choose to ignore it if you will. The angle of the pubic area. I think the line should slope more inward, otherwise the suggested placement of the crotch/vagina would be off.

Aigis responds:

I did that Soft As Chalk thing over a year ago, so it's not really the best thing to look at for my consistent style preferences.

But suffice it to say the mistakes can't be chalked down to style in this picture, and I just drew the things wrong.

I wanted to avoid this, but I had to give it five stars....I love the style of it (reminds me a bit of something from an anime like avatar tla, though more abstract (I know its not an abstract painting dont take it that way). Though it lacks background and focuses on the same colours with diffrent shades it just has soo much life to it! I wouldent be surprized if it suddenly became animated!
The body is perfectly perportional for a humanoid figure, the shading shows a clear light source, and the coloring is PERFECT for this kind of illustration!

So clean and stylistic and filled with symbolic representations... great job!

Its super saiyan 3 goku with tits!

nice