Reviews for "The Core 2"

Wow, that was some very smooth animation :D

One suggestion: It's supposed to look like th atom is moving upwards, correct? Try adding a scrolling background with lines or something to give the effect of forward motion. At first glance, it seemed like the other elements were falling down :P

Anywho, great job, and keep up the awesome flash!

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

actually, the cores are falling down

great game

Wow, I hope this makes front page! This is really fun and addicting, thanks for the great game and the effort you put into it.

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

I hope so also, blue bar was alot for me... front page will make me so happy

badass

fun, addictive
good modes of play ensure ill NEVER get bored
this goes to my favourites list

musik helps too
nothing wrong with this game
perfect
make it to the front man
make it to the front

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

Best review yet, thanks man!!

Great Game

Great game, almost the best one that I've played yet (Alien Hominid, Alloy and this are so far the best games I've played)

Although it would've been nice if you could've changed the movement just a bit so that you could stop sooner.

Other than that, awesome game!

really good

I had quiet a long time enjoying this game, its simply sweet.... nice work