For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Core 2"

bug alert!!!!!

dude, this would be a really great game, if the two buttons you designated for shooting missiles and boron clouds actually worked. and apparantly it's not just my keyboard, because the last guy that reviewed said the same thing, get that fixed and this'll be a champ!

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

your wrong... the keys i assigned work... it is just your keyboard

Where's the controls listing?

I figured out how to move, but after I died it said there was a way to destroy stuff. I'm assuming there's a button I'm supposed to press, but I have no idea.

Cool game tho. Nicely done, you get a 4.

great game

Wow, I hope this makes front page! This is really fun and addicting, thanks for the great game and the effort you put into it.

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

I hope so also, blue bar was alot for me... front page will make me so happy

As I thought...

Absolutely kickass. A lot happened during the making of this, and you pulled it off. Great graphics, matching sound, and tons of little details. The 2-player mode is definitely the best part. Keep up the awesome work.

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

and you stayed with me the entier time

Wow, that was some very smooth animation :D

One suggestion: It's supposed to look like th atom is moving upwards, correct? Try adding a scrolling background with lines or something to give the effect of forward motion. At first glance, it seemed like the other elements were falling down :P

Anywho, great job, and keep up the awesome flash!

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

actually, the cores are falling down